- LAST DATE FOR FILING APPLICATION: Friday, July 20, 2018 *BEFORE 5:00 PM
- Submit original applications w/resumes, no faxed or scanned/emailed Applications are accepted.
- Applications that are mailed must be postmarked by the due date to be considered.
- PLACE FOR FILING APPLICATION: Personnel Dept., City Hall, 3rd Floor, 76 E High St, Springfield, Ohio 45502
- SALARY RANGE: $17.63 – $22.46 (Including Excellent Benefits)
- CIVIL SERVICE WRITTEN EXAM: To Be Announced
- All applicants will receive an exam notice, if an email address is provided the exam notice will be sent electronically
This is complex, responsible financial and analytical work in maintaining and reviewing financial accounts and records. Work involves compiling, investigating, analyzing and auditing accounting records data and records to determine accuracy and completeness.
This position requires graduation from high school and some college-level accounting work and/or considerable accounting work experience or any equivalent combination of training and experience. Knowledge of data processing accounting systems and accounting equipment and the ability to work effectively with the public are also requirements of this position.
CREDIT FOR MILITARY SERVICE: Applicants who have been honorably discharged from active duty in the armed forces of the United States are eligible to receive additional percentage of their cumulative passing score. Proof (i.e., a copy of the honorable discharge certificate or the DD-214 specifying an honorable discharge) must be submitted with the application. NO CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN IF PROOF IS SUBMITTED AFTER THE FILING DEADLINE.