About Airpark Springfield, Ohio
Conveniently located 4 miles south of I-70, Airpark Ohio is an unparalleled blend of an airport, industrial park and joint military base. Nestled between Dayton and Columbus, Airpark Ohio is a 20-minute drive from Wright Patterson Air Force Base.
Development is made easy with 191 acres zoned for light manufacturing, service, office and warehousing. Utilities and infrastructure are in place ensuring an expedited development process.
Business Park Location:
On Site Detail
- Total Acreage: 190.6 acres
- Price per Acre: $24,750.00
- Zoning: I-1, Light Industrial
- Location: State Route 68, 3 miles south of the City of Springfield
- 4 miles from Interstate 70
- Located on State Route 68
- 24 Miles from Dayton International Airport
- Adjacent to Springfield-Beckley Municipal Airport
Topography is level. Phase I environmental available. State tax credits available based upon significant job creation.