As coronavirus (COVID-19) progresses, we know that you have questions about how your community, schools, and other agencies are responding.
As of March 12, 2020, no cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed in Clark County, but many organizations are working on contingency plans. Governor Mike DeWine announced that on Monday at the end of the day, all Ohio schools will close for three weeks due to COVID-19. Below, find useful information for contacting local and state agencies to learn more about the COVID-19 outbreak and what organizations are advising the public to do.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Clark County Board of Elections
- Clark County Combined Health District
- Clark County Emergency Management Agency
- Clark State Community College
- Ohio Department of Education
- Ohio Department of Health
- Springfield City Schools
- United Senior Services
- Wittenberg University