Can you find him as he hides in South Charleston, South Vienna and Springfield? Send us a picture with Finnegan in the background to get entered into a drawing for Finnegan’s pot of gold and prizes. Finnegan will move the Monday of each week to a new hiding spot. Send us a photo by tagging National Trail Parks and Recreation District on Facebook or by emailing it to email@example.com. Each photo counts as an entry into a drawing to be held the week of March 20.
Use these clues to find Finnegan.
- Clue 1 (Feb 28 – Mar 5) – Finnegan enjoys a picnic under the shelter; he can go to the village office in case of bad weather.
- Clue 2 (Mar 7 – Mar 12) – Finnegan loves to visit the park, watching a softball game but not after dark.
- Clue 3 (Mar 14 – Mar 19) – Finnegan wants you to know your search is down to the wire. He is visiting heroes that help put out fires.
- Clue 1 (Feb 28 – Mar 5) – Finnegan’s adventures will finish in March, he starts his trip at the Stone Arch.
- Clue 2 (Mar 7 – Mar 12) – Finnegan loves to play softball, football and Moore. You kick the ball past him for your team to score.
- Clue 3 (Mar 14 – Mar 19) – Finnegan cheers for the Tigers and Kings; and all of the teams that this field brings.
- Clue 1 (Feb 28 – Mar 5) – Finnegan raced to the opera, but don’t get caught speeding by this house.
- Clue 2 (Mar 7 – Mar 12) – Finnegan loves to take a walk or hike; he can ride the train or ride his bike.
- Clue 3 (Mar 14 – Mar 19) – Finnegan says, “It’s never too cold to go outside and play.” So head to the place where you can dribble all day.