- APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 30, 2020
- PAY RANGE: $ 48,771 – $ 63,614 *Excellent benefits (Paid time off, Dental, Health, Life, Retirement)
HOW TO APPLY:
- Preferred Method: Email completed/signed FF/PM application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download and save “Fillable” FF/PM application to computer before submitting to email address
- Submit application, resume, certifications, etc. as ONE document (Confirmation reply will be sent)
- Submit application to City Hall, Personnel Dept, 76 E. High St., Springfield, OH 45502, ensure enough postage.
- Not accepting walk-in applications, due to restricted access (Use Blue Utility Billing Drop Box on Plaza facing Fountain Ave.)
VIEW PDF FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS
Applicants may order the practice “National Fire Select Test, NFST Candidate Orientation Guide” by clicking the following link: https://www.fpsi.com/product/nfst-candidate-orientation-guide/. The NFST Candidate Orientation Guide is a helpful tool to prepare for the exam and can be downloaded as a PDF file and saved or printed. Please read through the disclaimer on the order page in order to have a successful download. Payments will be submitted through PayPal via an account or credit/debit card. Once payment is submitted, PayPal automatically redirects you back to the FPSI site where access to the download link will be located on the Order Details-Checkout Status page. Applicants must pay close attention to ALL instructions on both FPSI and PayPal’s websites in order to access the instant download successfully.