Are there restrictions on the storage of recreational vehicles on residential property?

Yes.  In residential districts, special vehicles-vehicles more than seven and one-half (7 1/2) feet in height or more than twenty (20) feet in length which is or may be transported or drawn upon a highway, street or body of water-may be stored on a well maintained gravel pad in the rear yard that is a minimum of five (5) feet from side and rear yard property lines.  Such vehicles include but are not limited to a truck, trailer, tractor, wagon, or watercraft exceeding these dimensions.  Such vehicles do not include temporary construction trailers when associated with an active construction project on the premises. A space used for storage of a special vehicle is to be at least equal in size to the outer perimeter of the special vehicle.

Related Topics

Who is required to file Springfield income tax returns?

All residents of Springfield that are 18 or older are required to file a return each year. If you became 18 years of age during the year, you must file a pay on the amount of wages you earned after your 18th birthday. All non-residents are required to file if they performed work or services within the city and had earnings which were not withheld upon. Additionally, each business located or performing services within the city is required to file. Returns are required with no regard for the amount of income received or losses incurred.

read more
Share This