Can I connect to city water and sewer?

First contact the Service Department at (937) 525-5800 to determine if water and sewer are available in your area.  You may be required to pay a connection fee and obtain a permit to work in right of way.  Work done on private property may require a plumbing permit from the Clark County Combined Health District.
Share This