Do I need a permit for an electrical upgrade?

You need to file for an Electrical Permit. Homeowners of a single-family detached dwelling may apply for the permit if they are doing the work themselves; otherwise, permits have to be applied for by a Licensed Electrical Contractor.  For more information, please call the City of Springfield, Community Development Department, Division of Building Regulations at (937) 324-7388.

Share This