How To Report a Concern

The City of Springfield continues to improve our ability to meet the needs of all residents.  Use the links below to report the following (non-emergency) concerns.

If you are experiencing a Police or Fire emergency, dial 9-1-1.  For Police non-emergency concerns, call 937-324-7680.

Code Complaints Examples

  • Unlawful yard accumulations
  • Weeds
  • Trees or shrubs blocking public rights-of-way
  • Junk vehicles
  • Zoning violations
  • Graffiti
  • Other private property use and maintenance issues

Report a Code Complaint

Service Request Examples

  • Debris in streets
  • Potholes
  • Damaged guardrail
  • Damaged or missing street signs
  • Traffic or pedestrian signal bulb out
  • Tree trimming and down limbs
  • Dead animals in the street
  • Catch basin stoppages

Start a Service Request

Share This