The City of Springfield continues to improve our ability to meet the needs of all residents. Use the links below to report the following (non-emergency) concerns.
If you are experiencing a Police or Fire emergency, dial 9-1-1. For Police non-emergency concerns, call 937-324-7680.
Code Complaints Examples
- Unlawful yard accumulations
- Trees or shrubs blocking public rights-of-way
- Junk vehicles
- Zoning violations
- Other private property use and maintenance issues
Service Request Examples
- Debris in streets
- Damaged guardrail
- Damaged or missing street signs
- Traffic or pedestrian signal bulb out
- Tree trimming and down limbs
- Dead animals in the street
- Catch basin stoppages