What department handles public trees?

The City’s Forestry Division maintains all right-of-way and boulevard trees. Private trees are the responsibility of the homeowner. Any tree work that is done by a private contractor should be done by a licensed tree worker. A listing of licensed tree workers is available in the Forestry Division Office located at the City Service Center. They may be contacted by phone at (937) 525-5800.

Share This