Who do I contact to file a complaint about illegal construction activity?

You may call the City of Springfield, Community Development Department, Division of Building Regulations at (937) 324-7388. When filing a complaint, please provide us with the valid property address, the type of work being done, and a contact person for entry to the property or unit.

Share This