Home Road: Columbia Gas will begin their main replacement on Home Rd between Limestone St and Fountain Ave on July 9. One lane of traffic will be maintained westbound only. Eastbound will be detoured at Harding Rd to Limestone St. This project will take approximately 4 weeks to complete. Anticipated completion date: August 3, 2018.
McCreight Avenue – UPDATED: Beginning July 17, 2018, Wittenberg’s contractor will be installing the waterline across McCreight Avenue at Pythian. The traffic will be maintained in each direction. As the crews cross from north to south, the traffic will be shifted to one side of the roadway or the other. This work will be performed in the evening and the roadway completely opened back to traffic on Wednesday, July 18, 2018. Anticipated Completion Date: July 18, 2018
Sidewalk / Utility Work Locations:
- E. College, Cedarview & Broadway – Sterling Quality Concrete
- Hilltop Neighborhood – Columbia Gas / NPL
- Lagonda Avenue – Columbia Gas / Fishel
- Middle Urbana Road – Columbia Gas / Fishel
- N. Limestone Street (near Whitcliff’s Dr) – Lane Restrictions – Columbia Gas / Precision Pipline
Anticipated completion date: July 6, 2018
For other project updates, visit “Projects Under Construction” on our Engineering page.