Sewer Lateral Repair Program

The property owner is responsible for the sanitary lateral from the house to the connection at the City sewer main.  If a property owner discovers the sanitary lateral has broken down within the City’s right of way, the owner may request the City repair that portion at no charge to the property owner. Requests must be submitted in writing and must be accompanied by a certification issued from a plumber registered by the City to verify that the lateral is broken down within the right of way. Additional information and application forms are available at the Service Center or by clicking here.

Share This