The mission of the Springfield Fair Housing Program is to promote and ensure equal housing opportunities to all residents of the City of Springfield.
Join us for a Fair Housing Seminar on Tuesday, April 28, 2020. Details can be found here.
- To inform housing consumers that housing markets are open to all without bias and assist consumers in securing fair housing rights when they experience housing discrimination.
- To work with area real estate and lending providers to ensure that housing markets are open to all without bias.
- To analyze impediments to fair housing in Springfield and develop and implement plans to overcome impediments identified in various circumstances.
- To provide information and referral for landlord-tenant issues.
- Information about Fair Housing Law: Rights and Responsibilities.
- Assistance in filing Fair Housing Complaints to secure rights and remedies under the law.
- Information and Referral on Landlord-Tenant Issues.
- Educational presentations on Fair Housing and related issues.
Fair Housing Complaint
- City Fair Housing Brochure (English)
- Ciudad Justo Vivienda Folleto (Espanol)
- Ohio Civil Rights Commission Brochure
- Ohio Civil Rights Commission Flyer (Spanish)
- U.S. Department of H.U.D. Fair Housing Brochure