Can I connect to city water and sewer?

First contact the Service Department at 937-525-5800 to determine if water and sewer are available in your area. You may be required to pay a connection fee and obtain a permit to work in right of way. Work done on private property may require a plumbing permit from the Clark County Combined Health District.

Who should I call if I have a sewer back up?

Your first call should be to the Springfield Service Department, so that the city sewer main can be checked for a stoppage. If there is no stoppage in the sewer main, your second call should be to a drain cleaner.