CLA – East Street Recon, PID 94806 – This project consists of reconstructing East Street, from High Street to Grand Avenue. ODOT will be funding 80%, with the City funding the remaining 20%.
S. Limestone Sidewalk, Curb & Gutter – Sidewalk, Curb & Gutter repair will be required of the property owners on South Limestone Street from Miller Road to Leffel Lane. This project will be going out for rebid in the next week or so.
CLA – Trail Maintenance, PID 99562 – This project consists of trail maintenance items such as: signs, pavement markings, pavement repair and fence repair. Monies can only be spent on trails that are on City property or in dedicated right-of-way. ODOT will be funding 80%, with the City funding the remaining 20%.