The Utility Billing Division is responsible for assessing, billing, and collecting for utility services provided by the City.
Payment of Accounts Can be Made at the Following Locations:
- City Hall, 76 East High Street – First Floor Get Directions
- Drop Box located on the sidewalk on the north-west side of City Hall (Fountain Avenue)
- Drop box on sidewalk in front of the City Service Center, 2100 Lagonda Avenue
Customers can pay their City of Springfield Utility Bill online:
If your service is disconnected, do not pay your bill online. Please call our office at 937-324-7365.
- FastPay (If you have a FastPay Code on your bill)
- Online bill pay system (View bill and make payment)
Note: Google Chrome will not work with the payment websites.
Please Note: To prevent identity theft, the Service Application may be submitted either of the following ways:
- Turn in the Service Application with Picture ID, at City Hall, 76 E High Street, 1st Floor, Springfield.
- Download and print the Service Application. Fill out and sign the application, and then you MUST have it notarized. You may then fax to (937) 328-3471, email to email@example.com, or mail to Utility Billing, 76 East High Street, Springfield, OH 45502.