Utility Billing in Springfield, Ohio
The Utility Billing Divison is responsible for assessing, billing, and collecting for utility services provided by the City.
Payment of Accounts Can be Made at the Following Locations:
- City Hall, 76 East High Street – First Floor Get Directions
- Drop Box located on the sidewalk on the north-west side of City Hall (Fountain Avenue)
- Drop box on sidewalk in front of the City Service Center, 2100 Lagonda Avenue
Please Note: To prevent identity theft, the Service Application may be submitted either of the following ways:
- Turn in the Service Application with Picture ID, at City Hall, 76 E High Street, 1st Floor, Springfield.
- Download and print the Service Application. Fill out and sign the application, and then you MUST have it notarized. You may then fax to (937) 328-3471, email to email@example.com, or mail to Utility Billing, 76 East High Street, Springfield, OH 45502.