Find resources and regulations on building, planning, zoning, and codes. Also access helpful information on code enforcement.
Housing Rehab Programs
Comprehensive Rehab Programs
Home Installment Loan – This is a ten to fifteen-year zero-interest loan. Terms are dependent on age, disability, Veteran status, and income. Staff will assist with selection of a licensed contractor to perform this work. To learn more about the Home Installment Loan Program click here.
Examples include: furnace, gas lines, insulation, roofs, electrical, plumbing, handicapped accessible improvements, etc.
Emergency Repair Installment Loan – This is a zero-interest loan for homeowners to correct a serious health/safety or energy conservation condition as mentioned above. To learn more about the Emergency Repair Installment Loan Program click here.
Special Needs Assistance
Special Needs Assistance with Housing
For Persons with Low Income
Springfield Metropolitan Housing Authority
536 North Murray Street
Springfield, OH 45503
For Persons with Disabilities
For Victims of Domestic Violence
For Persons Who are Homeless
City of Springfield Required Forms
- Tenant Rights and Responsibilities Booklet (English)
- Derechos y Responsibilidades del Inquilino (Español) – Papel de tamaño Legal
- Notice of Rights (English)
- Aviso de Derechos de (Español)
- Protect Your Family From Lead in Your Home (English)
- Proteja a Su Familia en Contra del Plomo en Su Casa (Español)
Finding a Place to Rent
Other Consumer Complaints
- Springfield Building Regulations
- Springfield Planning and Zoning
- Required Inspections
- Standards for Affordable Housing
- Submission of Construction Plans
Flood Zone Information
Property Managers & Renters
Don’t lose your house to foreclosure. Call for help.
Local Resources to Prevent Foreclosure:
- Consumer Credit Counseling
- Legal Aid of Western Ohio
- Neighborhood Housing Partnership of Greater Springfield
Before you refinance your home, get advice…