Find resources and regulations on building, planning, zoning, and codes. Also access helpful information on code enforcement.

A Fair Housing Seminar will be held on April 28, 2020 from 8:00 am – 11:45 am at the Courtyard by Marriott, 100 S. Fountain Avenue, Springfield, Ohio.  Registration and registration fee of $20.00 are requested by April 24, 2020.  Participants will

  • Gain an understanding of the key laws that govern fair housing, with a focus on advertising
  • Expand knowledge of correct work usage
  • Develop an awareness of steering and how to avoid comments that are discriminatory
  • Obtain resources to aid in compliance

Please call Nancy Flinchbaugh at 937-324-7380 with questions or to register for the event.

Housing Rehab Programs

Comprehensive Rehab Programs

Home Installment Loan – This is a ten to fifteen-year zero-interest loan. Terms are dependent on age, disability, Veteran status, and income. Staff will assist with selection of a licensed contractor to perform this work. To learn more about the Home Installment Loan Program click here.

Emergency Repairs

Examples include: furnace, gas lines, insulation, roofs, electrical, plumbing, handicapped accessible improvements, etc.

Emergency Repair Installment Loan – This is a zero-interest loan for homeowners to correct a serious health/safety or energy conservation condition as mentioned above. To learn more about the Emergency Repair Installment Loan Program click here.


Please visit the Clark County Combined Health District website or call (937)-390-5600 for information on lead paint and lead poisoning.


Special Needs Assistance

Special Needs Assistance with Housing

For Persons with Low Income

Springfield Metropolitan Housing Authority
536 North Murray Street
Springfield, OH 45503
(937) 325-7331

For Persons with Disabilities
For Victims of Domestic Violence
For Persons Who are Homeless
Additional Information
Landlord-Tenant Relations
Share This